Friday, June 13, 2008

Special Birthday Greeting today to Richard Thomas



Richard Thomas who played John Boy on the Waltons turns 57 today. Richard I am sure was the subject of many crushes in the 70's of both girls and guys. I was a bit too young to catch the Waltons during it's first run on tv, but I did catch the repeats with my parents as a child, and I loved John Boy, but must say I had a bit more of a crush on Jim Bob. Buy any guy from the Mountain with tight jeans and suspenders with two first names would have done in a pinch!





Check out the hilarious Waltons Blooper below, a little John Boy butt, but be warned...there is also a little Will Geer Butt, I repeat Will Geer butt!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the Waltons had a house full of cute men, and when I re-watched the show on Hallmark I noticed RT a lot more! But my "latter-day" crush was on Jason! So country-boyish, so sensitive...looked so cute loping around in his bare feet! Odd to think these kids are all in their 40s & 50s now!

Anonymous said...

John boy has always been my favoite walton I have a sister that
loves jason. The weird thing is my sister doesn't like johnboy because of his mole but I have no problem with jason.

Anonymous said...

ok is it just me or does john boy look nicer with longer hair? Ha I didn't think richard thomas would show that much.Anyway I'm trying to post a video of a slide show with John boy, the music that goes with it is honey honey by abba

Anonymous said...

Richard Thomas fans should find the movie 'Last Summer' (1969) and your eyes will have a feast. Most of the movie has him in shorts, and he was never hotter than here. He also dances in that groovy 60's way, smokes pot, and feels up Barbara Hershey. There is another good-looking guy in it too, to complete the threesome. I never knew John-Boy could be so bad!

Jason said...

Richard was at his most handsome in the 1979 made-for-tv movie 'All Quiet on the Western Front'. This was his first project after leaving 'The Waltons' & should have been the precursor of him having a great career in the movies. I wonder why it never happened for him?