Sunday, July 27, 2008

Favorite Birthday Boy #2 for July 27th Jonathan Rhys-Meyers



I know I say it alot, but I really respect the choices of roles Jonathan Rhys-Meyers chooses to do. He is a brave actor, not running to jump on the blockbuster bandwagon! I hope he stays true to himself as others head down the Hollywood assembly line (Be careful James McAvoy...). Jonathan is also one hot man, who although I am glad he chose acting, could have been a supermodel with his body and face. Jonathan turns 31 today.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I feel so "extra-gay" for noticing this, but the shot of him with the light falling across his gorgeous eyes and face makes me think of how Joan Crawford had herself filmed all throughout her circus horror pic "Berserk"! Of course neither of them could have known one another in their lifetimes; but maybe if they did he'd have played her usual young stud she would emasculate a la Ty Hardin! :-)