Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing


There is so much being written on the net about the current issues with two of Fratmen's guys. I will only say I am sickened by the fact these two guys have to go through this crap. Is the issue they what they did, or that they did it for a gay site? Either way, I am sure things are tough on them right now and I hope this passes quickly as it is a non story, a non issue only of note because of the anti gay and morally confused state of the US. I am a Christian and I try to be a moral human being, leading my life in a caring manner without cruelty. Morals are about how you treat your fellow man and your planet, not if you posed nude somewhere. When will the US move beyond this and keep up with many in the rest of the world.

2 comments:

The Follow Spot said...

what are you speaking of here - i tried to find what you are speaking of but can't

Anonymous said...

on the day that Americans stop associating goodness/morality with innocence and being child-like. It's time we wake up and grow up.