Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just Because: Eric Winter on 'The Ex List'



I love Eric Winter! I also love superherofan who posted these caps this morning of Eric's guest shot on 'The Ex List'. Thank you! I have only checked out a few minutes of this new series, and it does seem to have a bit of eye candy. Not sure if this Friday night show has much of a shot, but who knows. I may give it a shot, but right I still am not enjoying actress Elizabeth Reaser, and I can thank the writers of Grey's Anatomy for that. Early on in her time on Grey's I really loved her character and storyline, but by the time she left I could not stomach any scene she was in. I guess this is really bad writing, or really great writing depending on how you look at it. Either way, anything with Eric Winter is worth a look. Although he has another show with Alyssa Milano in the works, I say just get back to 'Brothers & Sisters' already!


No comments: