Saturday, November 8, 2008

Favorite Hottie Of The Day: James Griffin


Beautiful James Griffin is not just a model. He is also in the army and served the US in Iraq.


Besides his great looks (amazing body and soulful eyes), James seems to be a sweet wonderful guy. The following quote comes from a profile of James at Next ExpressMEN which you can read more about HERE:


"God inspires me, He had been there when I was serving my country in Iraq, He had supported me in all my goals and plans in life, including going to college, I wanted to be in the Health and Nutrition field. I am also thankful for all His blessings from my physical appearance to all the modeling opportunities that I always receive from time to time. Music also inspires me, it motivates me, keeps my mind in line, like right now, while I'm answering these questions, I'm currently listening to music."

Not only great looking, but a great guy! James is professional and looking to do more modeling in casual, swimwear and underwear. I am officially smittin! Check out more about James at his Myspace page HERE:



Next 3 pics by the talented Ethan James. Check out Ethan's site HERE:



No comments: