Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nick Adams Update:



I love Nick Adams, you all know that. But today I am jealous of Nick. Firstly, he will be playing Liver Lips Louis in the new Broadway revival of 'Guys and Dolls'. Nick will be beginning rehearsals this week and will open at the Nederlander theatre March 1st. I played Sky Masterson in my highschool production, and it is a fun show with a great score. Secondly, Nick will be on stage with one of my favorite actresses, Lauren Graham, who has the scene stealing role of Miss Adelaide. This is one show, I do not plan on missing! 'Guys and Dolls' will be directed by Des McAnuff and feature choreography by Sergio Trujillo.


Hope you have picked up your December Instict Magazine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get too excited. Its not a leading or supporting role. Its dancing chorus. And unless this is a radically different version, they DO keep their clothes on.

Tye said...

I know it is chorus, and having been in the musical, I know clothes remain on. Still excited here!