Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just Because: Confessions Of A Teen Idol



I have posted at one time or another on all the men (except Jamie Walters), featured on VH1's Confessions of a Teen Idol. At one point or another I had mini crushes on them all (except Billy Hufsey for some reason, I know he is talented, but never really was drawn to him). I really love Jamie Walters (who has shockingly little on him on the net) and you know how I feel about Atkins. I am curious as to peoples thoughts on the show. I certainly know all the guys had their time in the teen magazines, but Atkins is the only one I would truly call an Idol. Atkins truly is one of the biggest teen idols of the 80's and beyond, and still looks so hot! Check out the official site with some great interviews HERE:



Adrian Zmed





Billy Hufsey





Christopher Atkins




David Chokachi






Eric Nies






Jamie Walters





Jeremy Jackson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christopher is still beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OMG watching this show was scary.I remember Billy when he was on Days Of Our Lives and he was so hot.Either he's aged really badly or he's had really bad plastic surgery....either way not good.David is still gorgeous but other than Chris,they are all pretty bitter sounding.