Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just Because: Brandon Ruckdashel



Recently I have taken the word 'favorite' out of some of my post headings. That is because although I admire and respect all the subjects I post about, I figured it was time to reserve the word favorite for those people I truly love and respect. Actor Brandon Ruckdashel is certainly at the top of that list. Last November I posted about this hot and talented actor. If you did not check that post out, give it a look HERE, it is full of info and pics.

Well this accomplished stage, televison and movie actor has a new project coming up. Brandon has a new series on HBO/Cinemax entitled "Coed Confidential: Spring Break". Brandon describes the show as a hot, sexy comedy. Check your local listings as it will begin airing this March.

Brandon recently shot a new set of publicity shots by photographer Jim Warren that I am thrilled to share with you all. Thanks Brandon, a true talent, a truly great guy and a true favorite. Check out Brandon's official site HERE, full of info and tons of great images!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the heads up on Brandon. I can see why he is a "favorite". He definitely has many different looks.

Anonymous said...

Brandon is the best can't wait for his new show. luv the scruff look in these pics

Anonymous said...

I just love your site, you always have the same spot for beauty as me