Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nick Carpenter in 'The Visitor'



If I have time on Saturday's I usually check out some of my favorite Blogs. Yesterday while looking at one of the best, JustBeautifulGuys, I was rewarded with a post on a 2002 short film called 'The Visitor'. This short, directed and written by Dan Castle, featured actors Barry Otto and a hot young Australian actor named Nick Carpenter. This stunning short really had me thinking. It's story is quite simple, but it also has a twist in storytelling which has you understanding there is more going on than you first thought. The movie was linked on the blog, but has since been removed by dailymotion. Sometimes lot of attention on a film clip also brings removal. I am happy I got a chance to give this flick a look. I have been on the hunt for move info on actor Nick Carpenter, but there is little out there. He seems have appeared on some Aussie soaps and TV movie called 'The Mystery of Natalie Wood', but has not appeared to have acted in anything since 2004. Certainly an actor to keep your eye out for. Not only beautiful in this movie, but very effective.









No comments: