Monday, April 20, 2009

FH Blog Vote!!!

Ok Blog readers, let me start by saying I am sorry it took so long to post these results! I made the post below many late last year on a new blog I was going to start when my space ran out here. When I decided to remain here, I never went to the new blog to post this info here.

The results below are from a poll I ran last fall. The answers for this poll come form the November 2007-November 2008. It was odd reading the answers as already, so many of mine have changed. Some favorites I have are forever, some tend to change based on other factors. I am sure some of yours might have changed as well.

I always like to only post on subjects I like and men I enjoy and respect. I would not bother posting and researching things I do not love. That being said, it is obvious that I like some more than others, and you can see this by the amount of posts a man or subject might get, but ultimately I do like all that I post about.

That beings said, here are the results of the Blog Poll for the 2008 year. As promised I included my favorites as well!

Tye



1. . Favorite All Time Playgirl Models:

Blog Readers Chose:

3. Doug Koziak
2. Dan Jacobs
1. Brian Buzzini



My top 3:

3. Michael McGuire
2. Joey Newton
1. Brian Buzzini




The top for both myself and blog readers, Brian Buzzini





2. Favorite Soap Hunks Past or Present:

Blog Readers Top 3:

3. Roger Howarth
2. Joshua Morrow
1. Austin Peck



My Top 3:

3. Matt Crane
2. Jensen Ackles
1. Thad Luckinbill





3. Favorite Imports:

Blog Readers top 3

3. Men From Stade
2. Thierry Pepin
1. Jonathan Rhys Myers



My top 3:

3.Jocelyn Quivrin
2.Guillaume Canet
1.Edouard Collin






4. Favorite Male Model:

Blog Readers Chose:

3. Joseph Sayers



2. Benjamin Godfre




1. Bryan Thomas






My favorites Are:

3.Niko Zolan
2.Joey Kirchner
1.Parker Gregory


Niko




Joey



Parker




5. Favorite Stage Actor:

Blog Readers Chose:

3. Patrick Wilson
2. Nick Adams
1. Cheyenne Jackson



My Favorite Stage Actors:

3.James Synder
2.Matt Cavenaugh
1.Brandon Ruckdashel


Below: One of my all time favorite guys Brandon Ruckdashel






6. Favorite Reality Hunk:

Blog Readers chose:

3. Danny Roberts
2. Reichen Lehmkuhl




1. JP Calderon









My Three favorite Reality Hunks:

3. Will Kirby
2. Reichen Lehmkuhl
1. Tony Perez (JD season 1).




7. Favorite All Time Tv Star (Male and Female)

Blog Readers Chose:

Male:
3. Jon Erik Hexum
2. Christopher Knight
1. Chace Crawaford



Female:
3. Bea Arthur
2. Mary Tyler Moore
1. Lynda Carter



My Favorite All Time Tv Stars, Male and Female

Male:
3. Jimmy Smits
2. Justin Chambers
1. Ray Romano



Female:

3. Bea Arthur
2.Tyne Daly
1. Lauren Graham





8. Favorite Current Television Show:

Blog Readers Chose:

3. Stargate Atlantis
2. Weeds
1. Gossip Girl



My Three current top Tv Shows:

3. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Dexter
1. American Idol





9. Favorite Classic Television Show:

Blog Readers Chose:

3. Melrose Place
2. Lost In Space
3. Mary Tyler Moore Show



My Favorite Classic Tv Shows:

3. Dallas
2. Friends
1. Everybody Loves Raymond.




10. Favorite Parts of Favorite Hunks Blog:

From Readers
3. Blast From the Past
2. Birthdays
1. Pic of the Day

Below is the Pic of the Day I have gotten the most email about. I wish I knew the name of the guy to share, but I just know it is a wonderful picture.


My favorite part of the blog is getting feedback on what posts people are liking. I also enjoy when I feel like writing longer comments on subjects that interest me. I also really love giving actors, models and photographers not always covered by other sites and blogs a bit of attention. Although I do post on some big names, I also love to showcase lesser known artists, and men from around the globe. I also LOVE Blast from the past as this blog is not just for the latest hot hunk, but for the men, tv shows, movies and things I have enjoyed over the years.



11. All Time Favorite Fantasy Hunk:

Blog Readers Top 3 were:

3. Antonio Sabato Jr.
2. Lars Stephan
1. Jake Gyllenhall



My Top Fantasy Hunks were:

3. Orlando Bloom
2. Parker Gregory
1. Dave August





12. Blast From the Past:

Blog Readers top 3 were

3. John Schneider
2. Richard Dean Anderson
1. Christopher Atkins



My top 3 Were:

3. Gregory Harrison
2. John Allen Nelson
1. Christopher Atkins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all these amazing lists. What a treat to read! Got me thinking about who I like.
BRAVO on an awesome blog!!!