Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Favorite Import of the Day: Sagamore Stévenin



I was only recently introduced to beautiful 35 year old French actor Sagamore Stévenin. I want to thank the poster at Dreamcaps who introduced me which had me looking for more. I was instantly drawn to Sagamore's beautiful face and eyes and watching him on screen has only been a bonus. Thus far I have only been able to find a couple of his movies to watch, but I am on the look out for more.

Sagamore lives in Ile-de-France and is part of an acting family with a director father and has two brothers who also act. Sagamore moves easily between movies, tv and the stage, and in 2006 took on a part in the theatrical adaptation of the french film A Clockwork Orange. I have only found one site on Sagamore, but it has an extensive photo gallery on his many projects, check it out HERE:









Sagamore in 'Romance' (1999).









Sagamore in 'Cages' (2006).






2 comments:

AJ said...

One of my favorites. He is impossibly beautiful with a poetic face and a classically elegant lean body. He's perfect.

celine said...

Is Sagamore cut or uncut ? For me, he's cut...