Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Favorite Underwear of the Day: Joshua D'Ambrosio's


Above Photo by RT Photography


Ok, I am officially in lust with Joshua D'Ambrosio, and there are three reasons.

1. His strong masculine face.
2. He fills out a pair of underwear as good as anyone I have seen before.
3. The quote from his model mayhem page:

"I undestand most, and very little gets past me. Im very open minded but lets not get ridiculous. Im like no one u have ever met. Dont believe me? Get to know me. Best way to do this, ASK! "

If his looks did not get you, I am sure the quote did!




Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 179 lbs
Measurements: 40-29-31
Shoe size: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Experienced









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooh... he does fill out those undies pretty well. like his butt in the first pic

Anonymous said...

wow :)