Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Men of Shipwrecked!


l-r: Dan Evered, Xanthi Toupoyannis, Liam Byrne, Sonny Henty and Gregory Jones.
Photo: Attitude

The beautiful boys of the UK channel 4 reality show 'Shipwrecked' were featured in last months Attitude magazine, and I had to go on the hunt. Although I cannot watch on television, I have caught up via the web. Everytime I watch a UK reality show I sigh at how tame our versions are. It is funny, our versions, without a hint of nudity are actually much worse as far as sexual innuendo. In North America we can watch 4 hours of rape, fighting and violence a night on prime time but heaven forbid a man moons the camera on a beach... If so get ready for the FCC.







Dan Evered.






The beautiful Liam Byrne.






One of my faves, boxer Sonny Henty.



Shipwrecked caps via Casperfan.

No comments: