Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Note About Birthdays



I have gotten a few emails about my Birthdays posts recently. A few people were concerned I have not been putting the time that I used to into the Birthday section. The complaints were justified. I have been quite busy this summer and the one part of the blog I have let slide is birthdays. The birthday section will certainly remain as I think is an important part of the blog and helps provide me with a structure, but it may not be until the fall when they go full force again. Between work and trips this summer I have not been able to put the time into researching birthdays like I used to and searching for new pics to ensure each birthday is given the attention it deserves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's cool. I appreciate all of the work you do, anyway. Take care and no need to stress out just because some bitchy queens get unhappy with the site.
--Bobby