Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Favorite Clicks: September 29th

A few of my favorite clicks from the past few days! Enjoy and give them a look!

PAUL REITZ PHOTOGRAPHY:
Yesterday I posted on model Lucas Buchwald and his work with Paul Reitz. I had to add a few more of their work together. Thanks Paul!







VGL
I love VGL, but for some reason it's heavily loaded pages don't load well for me. But...the site is so great, I still must go!
Two more great outakes of Jason Morgan and Cory Bond from Attitudes' LA Longing' shoot by Brian Kaminski.





NOUS MODEL MANAGEMENT:
Nous has the amazing new shoot of Chad White by Daniel D'Ottavio.
Check out more HERE:





Superherofan
In one of the dumbest and gratuitous yet extremely hot shirtless scenes of the season, Eddie Cibrian takes it off for CSI Miami. I hate this show, but those brief 5 seconds were great! Thanks to Superherofan for the caps!






DREAMCAPS!
The great DaveID over at Dreamcaps posted some amazing caps of Ryan Reynolds in 'The Proposal'. Check out more HERE:



No comments: