Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Favorite Pic of the Day for September 23rd


I am still on cloud nine from the shots I posted yesterday from photographer Dan Skinner. Had to add another one of his great shots! Not Dave this time, but still an amazing shot which certainly confirms his storytelling skills.


Blog Readers:
Happy Wednesday!

A litte request:
If you like a post, please write even the shortest of comments! I don't want to be one of those bloggers looking for feedback. I do this blog because I love it. It is a bonus that many of you enjoy it. But...I see the blog gets thousands of hits a day. For those who so generously share their work with me, the models, photographers, actors and others. For them, please give a shout out if you like their work! You don't have to leave a name, you can simply check anonymous

Tye

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this pic, its awsome how much an image can say, and I love your blog! keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

What a hot shot!

Scorch1 said...

I'm one of the guilty parties who checks this blog almost everyday and yet forgets to tell you what a great site it is.

I especially like the diversity in the material. From atheletes and musicians to actors from around the world.

Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

wow!

Anonymous said...

I, also, am guilty of checking your blog everyday and not saying thanks for the great blog. So---THANKS!!!

Roy

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I leave so few comments. The high number of hits the site gets should be indication that what you do is VERY much appreciated. I do understand the joy you get from a written reaction. I will try to do a better job in the future.
--Bobby

Tye said...

No need for anyone to say they are sorry! lol
I scan many blogs each day and don't leave feedback as I should. My post was not about me, I don't need the feedback, but I do like those I post about to see that their work is liked.

Tye

Anonymous said...

What I love about this picture is that you don't have to show "the goods" to make a picture sexy. This is hot and I can imagine being the guy in bed watching him getting undressed, anticipating what's next!

Michael C. said...

Hey there Tye,
I too am guilty of visiting daily but not leaving comments, though i have meant to on numerous occasions. I'm curious as to where you are located, as you've mentioned wanting to come out to NYC soon. I don't know why, but ive always just assumed you were in The Big Apple like me. Where are you?