Saturday, October 3, 2009

Introducing: Studio Anton-Russ


On October 1st, my pic of the day was a shot of Paul by Studio Anton-Russ. I will be posting more about this wonderful photographer in the future, but wanted to introduce you all to his work.

'Shooting pictures of young men who want to flaunt their sensuality has been a great adventure for me for more than a decade'
Studio Anton-Russ

Over the last several months, I have moved this blog from an 'R' rated blog to a 'PG-13' one. In part this was due to many wonderful blogs being closed. In part it was because I wanted to make Favorite Hunks more than just a place to post 'hot photos'. I want to celebrate talent. I love the work of Studio Anton-Russ. The work is certainly a step beyond 'PG-13', and so it should be. For some reason, some seem to accept the male nude as art as long as there is no penis showing...

I love that Anton has a focus on men who want to flaunt their sensuality. Many models enjoy this, yet for many, to admit it would somehow lesson their professionalism. My guess is most photographers and models want to 'flaunt'. I love that Anton and his subjects are so open about it.

Be sure to check out more of Anton's work at his site HERE:


Below: Paul


Below: Blito

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more like this ty!!!