Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just Because: Jackson Rathbone



Even though I did not love Twilight (I would rather watch The Lost Boys) I was happy to see some actors get the attention they deserved. Although most of the press goes to the overrated Pattinson as well as Taylor Launter not to mention the underrated Cam Gigandet, I was thrilled to see two of my favorites Peter Facinelli and Jackson Rathbone featured in the cast.

I first crushed over Jackson during his time on 'Beautiful People'. Although I did not see much of the show, I saw enough to know it had an interesting premise and Rathbone certainly stood out in the cast.

Here are some caps of Jackson from 2009's 'Hurt'. 'Hurt' focuses on a recently widowed family who forced to move into their uncle's salvage yard. Soon after the arrival of a mysterious foster child, a family secret starts to threaten their lives.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hottie - definitely looks better in this film than in "Twilight"

Joe said...

Agree that 'Twilight' doesn't compare with 'The Lost Boys'
The movie needed more Cam Gigandet.
Keep up the great work on your blog!