Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kudos to Sam and Dan McMillen The Amazing Race



Have to give a shout out this week to The Amazing Race brothers Sam and Dan. The brothers got a bit of flack this week for expressing frustration but I have to cut them, and all the teams who lash out a bit of slack. With a million dollars on the line everyone is capable of not being the best they can be at all time.

I was on the edge of my seat last Sunday as the brothers struggle with the hay field obstacle. Thankfully they pulled it off. The brothers have proved to be a strong team not only physically but morally throughout the race and I have a lot of respect for them. I am sure a lot of 'site' would have a field day with 2 adorable gay brothers but I think of what a gift it must have been to have each other. I can only imagine the support most of us never had to have a family member, a few years older, also gay. Most of us went through coming out alone. Great job on the Race Guys!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, they're so cute. Especially Sam!

Anonymous said...

Dan is a freeballer. Two weeks ago during a challenge where they had to strip and put on longjohns and swim to their next challenge, when they got out of the water, on Dan, you could see tanned butt humps peaking out over the top of wet longjohns and no evidence of anything being worn under neath. Sam was wearing red boxer briefs. I love the freeballing lifestyle but Sam is my favorite. I cried along with Dan when he broke down at the finish of Sunday night's show.