Friday, January 1, 2010

#10 Sarah Palin's boys



The last presidential election was riveting to watch, but most elections do not provide much eye candy. Even with her loss (thank GOD!) Sarah Palin's men continue to provide some eye candy to an otherwise pretty sexless political process.





Track and Todd aside, when can you remember someone like Levi Johnston connected to something as big as the presidential election. I am tired of hearing about Levi, but I am not tired of seeing him. teen sex, teen babies, fights and playgirl magazine are not usually associated with politics. Levi has provided hours of material for the late night hosts and hours of enjoyment to others. Me thinks his 15 minutes are coming to end, but what a nice end it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's fat, douie, and ugly. I don't think he would have been given any form of lipservice without his "background." Being a pretty successful artist has given my taste in men a pretty broad brush but not this one!
I also find his inclosure insulting.

Anonymous said...

I agree, he's a cheap media ho.

Tye said...

Sure he is, but gave me a bit of enjoyment over the year. Sorry he is not your cup of tea. For every Great meal I enjoy I also must throw in the odd scarf of junk food. Consider him that scarf.