Friday, January 1, 2010

#2 Photogrraphers



I just deleted the post I had written as I began naming photographers I love and who have worked with the blog. I deleted because as soon as I pushed save I remembered another photographer I had forgotten.

Instead of naming them, I just want to thank all of the talented artists who have shared their work with FH. When I first began FH it was important to me to credit those whose work I posted. I hate seeing a great shot posted on a site or blog and not being able to identify the artist behind it. FH is as interested in those behind the lens as those in front of it. I have said many times that whenever I began profiling a photographer it begins with an image. Something that jumps out at me. My interest then goes to the person behind the camera. What they were thinking, what they planned, what they did not.

I want to thank all the Photographers who work FH, those who graciously share their work with myself, with the blog, with the blog readers. Highlighting the work of my favorite photographers has been one of the joys of putting together this blog the past year and I thank them all!

No comments: