Monday, January 11, 2010

Chris Johnson in 'Gods Of Football'



I am a big fan of The Gods Of Football calender. I love the shots by the great Pedro Virgil. I must say though after actually finishing watching the 'Making Of' DVD over the holidays that Pedro's photos are much better than the DVD about the shoot. Not sure why, but I found myself very bored as clip after clip blended together. The DVD makers did not let us get to know the players and each clip was shot the same way with very little originality. It was not even the degree of nudity that was a disappointment, it was the lack of creativity. Did not match the great shots by Pedro. I do have a soft spot for Chris Johnson though whom I profiled last June. Here are the highlights of his clip.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

سلام حالتون چطوره؟
خیلی خیلی خیلی عکسای زیبایی گذاشتید واقعا قشنگ هستند
hello how are you?
pictures are very very very very good.
I am from iran.
I LOVE YOU