Saturday, January 30, 2010

Favorite Book Of The Day: 'In Their Youth' by Greg Gorman

Rupert Everett


'I think that for an American Male to make a book about male beauty, young male beauty, is still something taboo in this culture'.
Greg Gorman

Kyle MacLachlan


Cannot believe I missed the release of Greg Gorman's latest book 'In Their Youth' last Fall. Would have made a great Christmas gift! Well thanks to Amazon I can get a Winter pick me up as I placed an order Friday.

“I don’t want to do another friggin celebrity book; I mean, I’ve done them (…) I’ve really enjoyed doing male portraiture; and I decided to do a project that expressed my infatuation with male beauty, especially in terms of youth,”
Greg Gorman

I have always loved Gorman's work, and his books. You can order your own at Amazon HERE:


Keanu Reeves


Ashton Kutcher


Carlson Twins


Christopher Atkins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY...STILL LOVE UR BLOG..BEST ONE OUT THERE. LETS US KNOW HOW THE BOOK IS WHEN U GET IT!!!