Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jason Pearce by Brenton Parry



Last month I introduced you to the work of one of my blog buddies, Brenton Parry. Brenton runs one of my favorite places to drop by each day Aussielicious. I really admire the way Brenton blends his passions with his creative skills to produce such a wonderful professional blog. I still find FH rather basic and Brenton inspires me to strive for more.

One of Brenton's many skills is photography. Here is one of his most recent shoots with Jason Pearce. These beautiful shots are frame worthy with the first and last shot being my favorites.



Here is what Brenton said on Aussielicious about the shoot:

"This afternoon I shot a friend of mine that I have been discussing shooting for ages. Jason is one of those guys that you can’t help but have a laugh with. He’s a cheeky guy and will make fun of anyone, but with a twinkle in his eye and a cheeky grin.

When I met Jason a few years ago he was fairly fit but in the past year he’s been training absolutely hard core to the point where he is training 7 days a week. Apparently he’s also up for most things so when I suggested pouring water over his head on this thankfully sunny autumn day he did it gladly.

Jason has such a classic look that in a few of the photos, like 4 & 5 from the left, he could almost be a GI returning from the war."






No comments: