Thursday, April 15, 2010

The List: Pamela Anderson

Although I know many check out FH for the pictures, I know there are few of you out there who also read my ramblings from time to time. I have talked in some of my past posts about my life and my struggle to come out in my 20's. Up until that point the I had only had sex with women and in fact was engaged until I finally got the strength to be honest with myself. I did not hate sex with women, in fact I quite enjoyed it. I did however know that I was not happy and certainly was missing something.



This leads me to 'the list'. Some of you might find this annoying, (so simply skip by) some might enjoy it and some might even relate. 'The list' in this case is of women I not only love, but as well find sexually attractive.

Let me start by saying up until Dancing With The Stars this season I had little respect for Pamela Anderson. I never watched Baywatch, never really saw her in anything except magazines. I knew of her sex tapes, her playboy layouts and some crazy behavior. Dancing however has shown me another side of this woman. I cannot help it but she has won me over. Even with the hair dye and the fake boobs there is something so naturally sexy about her that it literally pours through the television screen. I never thought I would use natural and Pamela Anderson in the same sentence but watching her dance is surprisingly erotic to me (and it is not just the adorable Damian Whitewood).



I am sure some of you think I am crazy, but I am sure a few of you might relate. I think Pamela going down for her splits on the last episode was one of the most beautiful and sexy things on tv I have seen in awhile. It is very interesting to me when one project can change my feelings about someone so dramatically.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only woman that comes to mind that I've ever been attracted to is French actress Eva Green. I'd pass up any man for a night with her. Ok, maybe not any man ;)