Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Look Back:


I find it impossible to believe FH will turn 3 in a few months. Many of you might not remember when I began FH it was like many blogs that no one reads, simply ramblings about my life. I started incorporating images of the things I loved, many included great looking men. Surprise surprise, the hits started to rise. I quickly deleted most of the ramblings about me and a format for FH was firmly established.

Given I post daily, some posts which I really like often quickly move on to page 2 and are missed. I am thrilled that over the past 8-10 months the hits on FH have almost doubled. The increase in hits was a great motivator to continue FH as there were times last fall I was feeling it might be time to end the blog.

I say all this as a prologue to a new section of FH called 'A Look Back'. Now to some 'A Look Back' might simply mean repeat, retread or re-post. You would be correct. To me however it is a way to ensure some posts I have done over the past year get a re-look. I promise not to do more than 1 a week (except when taking a blog break I may do more).

First up is a post I did on photographer Richard Hall showcasing his work with Robb Miller. Richard and Robb are currently working on a new project I will post about in the future but in the meantime enjoy this series from last summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you didn't end your blog. I enjoy everything about it and appreciate all the work you put into it. I look forward to the "look back" section because I wasn't here from the beginning but wish I was.

josricka said...

great blog! :D

Tye said...

Thanks All,
Kene so thankful for your comment. My goal is to showcase the artist, the photographer as much as the model. Glad it is enjoyed!
Tye

angelman66 said...

DAZZLING!
Thanks for your diligent work!
You make the world a more beautiful place!