Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kudos to Jonathan Groff and Glee



"Kiss my ass, Josh Groban."
Sue

Kudos to all those responsible for the season finale of Glee! Yes the Shelby adoption of Beth was predictable and yes to me the last song was one song to many but...why quibble when you just watched such an enjoyable hour of television. Kudos!



I have to single out Jonathan Groff and those responsible for the "Bohemian Rhapsody" production. Rhapsody is one of rocks most dramatic anthems and this to me was up there with some of the best stagings of the song. Groff was amazing and it is easy to see why so many were injured during the filming of the song. During this song so much happened from Quinn's baby being born to closure for Jesse and Rachel not to mention ensuring the audience understood why New Directions did not win.




I truly hope Ryan Murphy brings back Groff next season. Groff is already scheduled to be in London on stage in Deathtrap through the late summer and fall, but he is far too talented to let go.




Below: 2 shots from Details.



Some of my favorite Groff shots:





No comments: