Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pic Series of the Day: Zoren By Brenton Parry



One of my favorite fellow bloggers, and inspirations Brenton Parry over at Aussielicious is also a photographer whose work I have showcased before. Brenton recently shot upcoming model Zoren and the results are quite spectacular.



'Yesterday I had my first outdoor shoot in some months when I shot a guy I’ve known for a while now but not very well. Zoren wants to try his hand at modelling and I was happy to shoot him to give him some shots for his portfolio. We shot in an alleyway a few suburbs away from home. There were some strange looks from people walking through and a bit of an outburst from some old man. His rant was a bit unintelligable but basically the idea was that he was old and figured it was his right to be a cranky old bastard. Thankfully Zoren is really happy with the results and as his first real shoot he did really well.'
Brenton Parry




No comments: