Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Artistry of Steve Raider



Although he models, acts and practices martial arts, Steve Raider's main focus is his art. Steve studied cartooning in Canada at the George Brown College in Toronto for one year.

Steve says his main "job" is that of comic artist.

"I have been drawing since I was 7 years old .. drawing is my life .. its the only way to go away from this world ... I can't imagine my life without it. Sad or happy, blank paper and a pencil are my best friends!"



As you can see by Steve's work as an artist, fight and flight continue to be a theme.

"When I draw someone like "Chun-Li" from the Street Fighter series I feel so much better because of what this character represents ... she is friendly and she only fights for good reasons."




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, great shit!
Very talented