Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog Reader Favorites:


Today I begin posting the Favorite shots from some of the readers of FH.
First up is Ben Adams as sent to me by Jill.

Jill is one of my favorite blog readers to hear from as she always has comments about my posts and is a great source of encouragement. Jill has also been responsible for several posts over the years on FH and had me spending quite a bit of time on the hunt for pics of Jay Ryan (aka Jay Bunyan). Jill Chose this shot of Ben Adams. Ben is an English singer-songwriter, best known as a member of the popular Boy band A1.

Jill says of Ben:

'I simply adore this guy. It's Ben Adams, a pop star from the UK, and he is simply gorgeous. He's cute, funny, witty and has the most beautiful hairy body. Here's a shot he did for a magazine. Sensational *swoon*, he's a super furry hunk'

Thanks Jill!
More pics to follow and please send in your favorite shot to tyebriggs@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hehe, thank you for the kind comments - and for featuring Ben! I love reading your blog, it's full of enjoyment - not to mention gorgeous men ;) I get a lot of pleasure from browsing your choices each day.

Jill