Monday, October 25, 2010

It's.....

Samuel Boux


Earlier this summer Photographer Chris Teel introduced me to model Samuel Boux. At first I was enchanted by his look and work in front of the camera. Quickly it became his music that took me over. I have written before that Samuel's songs have become a part my days. After my work day is done and the dogs are walked I like a few moments listening to Samuel to ease me from my day to whatever is going on in my evening. Thanks to Samuel for sharing not just your photo's, not just your music, but your story.

Samuel has a new song out this week "La Rivière qui Chante". Take a listen at REVERBNATION HERE:

Samuel Boux on FH HERE:
Samuel Boux on Facebook HERE:
& on Model Mayhem HERE:

Samuel on his music:
'I used to listen to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and The Beatles on vinyl all day because there was no tv or computer for a while at my first house before my 3 moves.
Now i like Gypsy Kings, City and Colour (Dallas Green), Don Ross(acoustic guitarist). I like classical and ambient/trance music as well.
My dad has been playing for 40 years now, I also get that a bit from him, but he plays a completely different style mostly blues/rock.
I cannot read music, therefore when I record a song I will never play it again and instead compose a new one each time. I finger pick, never used a pick.'



2 shots of Samuel above by Chris Teel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

butterfly butterfly!