Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just Because: Mark Ballas



Every time Tom Bergeron or Brooke Burke (beautiful woman, horrible host) say 'Teen Activist' to introduce Bristol Palin I laugh. I also know however that means I am going to get my weekly Mark Ballas fix. Ballas did not disappoint last night.

I am now officially out of the Dancing With The Stars closet. Honestly I looked down on DWTS watchers in the past, seemed like a colossal waste of time. But then, last season the accident that is Kate Gossilin had me tune in. Watching her dance was about on par with the Elaine dancing episode of Seinfeld. I usually try to do some work related task when I watch (last night I painted kitchen cupboards...takes away the guilt), but I don't regret at all catching the oh so adorable Ballas!




Thanks to IronMan for the caps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark Ballas is GORGEOUS and SEXY in the true sense of the word - and he dances like a man which only adds to his appeal!!! Is it obvious that I adore him, too?