Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Who to root for?



Now that Dick has left The Big Brother House (Amen!) I have started to watch. Problem is I am not sure who to root (root-meaning drool over). Keith was sort of hot, but he was out the door first. Brendon is really HOT but also rather a knob. To be honest he sort of scares me a bit with his 'not so subtle' passive aggressive neediness. Run Rachel Run (just don't laugh). I have never liked Jeff, and was not his Dumbledore comments. Those who watched his first season sadly seem to have forgotten the many homophobic rants he went on back then about Kevin, even Jesse. I am rather surprised he has such a following given he really proved to be an ass, guess good editing really does work wonders.



This week I decided to official jump on the Dominic train. I resisted due to his almost 'too cutsie' look but he is growing on me. He also seems to be playing well as linking himself to Dani was pretty smart given she is the only older pair without a partner. I think this should help him stay a few more weeks. My only hope for this season is the newbies get HOH soon so they can rid of those returnee's. CBS never learns and I hope they all get the boot quickly!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 110% on Big Brother! Go Dominic!