Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Model Search 2012: Keelin Christopher

Between Now and the end of voting on January 4th, I will be profiling the 14 finalists for Model Search 2012! Please vote for your favorite HERE:


Keelin Christopher

Below: Keelin by SkyPepper Studios

A few words from Keelin about himself and why you should give him your vote:

'I Love being able to be there for people. I volunteer almost 3 times every week, donate and participate in countless benefits, and work for a patient with a terminal condition for three years and going now. Modeling is my way of expressing myself, I’ve done many fashion shows benefiting numerous causes. I can be the sexy activist and not have to feel good about myself because I’m getting all the attention but because I know I was a huge help volunteering for all the families and children of need.'

2 shots below from KJ Heath



Keelin on ModelMayhem

Below: Keelin by Rick Day

No comments: