Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Favorite Pic of the Day for January 12th

Above: Lyle

Although today's posts are for January 12th, I am sitting here, as I usually do, the night before uploading my posts for the next day.

I felt it important to mark today, the 11th, with a shot by Marlen Boro. It was on January 11th of last year that I posted my first (Dominic, which continues to remain a favorite) story featuring the work of photographer Marlen Boro.

Over the past 12 months, Marlen has become more than a contributor but a friend. The friendship has not been without a bump or two (putting together a model contest will test any relationship....). Marlen likes to push my limits creatively and believe me, although he has opened up much of his image vault for myself, FH and it's viewers, with 50 posts and hundreds of images later I have barely skimmed the surface of all the incredible work Marlen has to offer.

On to 2012!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His work is definitely amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us.

-Chris