Friday, March 2, 2012

Shark Reversal:



I really had no intention of watching American Idol this season. The show jumped the shark awhile ago and no longer seems able to produce a star like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood. But... The X Factor was a hot mess and The Voice has yet to hook me into watching on any type of regular basis.

Colton Dixon

It was not Colton Dixon or his skinny jeans that grabbed me this time. I liked Colton last year, but this year he made the finals and sadly that means he speaks more which has dampened his appeal. I have only watched a few minutes so far this season but did catch the show last night to see who made the top 13.

Jennifer Hirsh

I cannot believe Jermaine Jones made it, I don't see the talent.... and sadly Jennifer Hirsh and Reed Grimm (great name) both were cut, but the hottest guy did remained. Jeremy Rosado may not be your typical 'hunk' but his his ability to move me when he sings certainly makes him the most appealing thus far. His song to save him last night was an incredible moment and made me glad I tuned in.

Below: Jeremy Rosado

No comments: