Friday, March 2, 2012

Sophia's Bush



I remember back in 2003 watching the first few episodes of One Tree Hill. The net was buzzing with shirtless shots of Chad Michael Murray, especially of the scene, early in the first season, where he was wearing only a couple of basketballs. I quickly lost interest however and stopped watching at about the forth or fifth episode.



Series regular Sophia Bush obviously never heard of the saying 'don't dip your pen in the company ink'. I was surprised recently, reading an article about the shows final season, that Sophia's Bush has been dipped by three of her co-stars. I knew she was married to Chad Michael Murray early in the shows run but did not know she also dated the incredibly hot James Lafferty as well as actor Austin Nichols. According to the article Bush and Nichols recently broke up leaving three of her ex's able to share war stories while hanging out on set.



I have only had one relationship with someone I worked with and the aftermath was not pretty. It was not so much awkward with the person themselves, it was more the fall out amongst our co-workers who were friends with us both. Who you hang out with, support and trust at work can be crucial and break-ups tend to send alignments out of wack. I found it hard to wade through certain relationships (staff meetings were the worst) and it took awhile for things to get back to normal.

Austin Nichols in The Informers


If I were a producer Bush's triple co-star hattrick would certainly cause me to pause before hiring her. Not only did she date three of her co-stars, she married one and not one of the relationships lasted very long. Although I can appreciate her taste in men, I suggest Bush expand her dating pool beyond the men who are on salary to spend their days with her.

Chad Michael Murray


James Lafferty

Thanks to Superherofan for many of the caps!

No comments: