Wednesday, June 20, 2012

If there's a reason to see ...Rock Of Ages



Not sure why, but there is little about Rock Of Ages that has me wanting to head to the the theatre. I know that the advance buzz is good, and the performances are getting good word of mouth. I am not sure if it's the 80's rock, Cruise or Shankman, (who I have both positive and negative feelings towards...) but I think this one will be best saved for a DVD night in the fall.



But....
I did notice a hottie with an incredible head of hair in the previews and a little googling had me finding out that the hottie with the hair is actor Diego Boneta. Diego, who had not hit my radar before, has appeared on US television screens on Pretty Little Liars and 90210 and a few pretty much straight to DVD flicks like Mean Girls 2.



Born in Mexico City, Diego got his biggest break on the Mexican soap opera Rebelde. Diego, also a singer, released his self-titled debut album in 2005 and his first single, Responde made it to #13 on the Mexican charts. Now I am not saying Diego is going to have me running to the theatres but...if anyone asks me to go, I might just not have as many reasons to say no.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Russell Brand. The perfect storm for why I don't want to see this movie. I love musicals but it would be the ultimate torture to sit through this one.

-Chris

Brian said...

Trust me.......wait for the DVD. I've seen it on Broadway 4 times.......this AINT Broadway! I was dragged to see it with friends and I like CZJ (I actually know Catherine as she lives 3 houses down when they are here in Bermuda) and it really is bad. Not "Showgirls" so bad it becomes good.....just bad.