Sunday, June 3, 2012

Piranha Bobbit...



Ok, so I can't exactly recommend Piranha 3DD, I enjoyed it for what it was. Although I love me some killer fish, this film's gore quota is extremely high and without the charm of Steven R. McQueen who made the earlier Piranha watchable.



I did however enjoy delicious canuck Jean-Luc Bilodeau. His character Josh however, is not having the best of days... I think this is Jean-Luc's first nude scene and although for various reasons a prosthetic is needed for some parts, he still manages to pull off what the movie has him wearing, even with all the blood. Without giving away the grizzly details lets just say combining Penis with Piranha forces Jean-Luc to take matters into his own hands...






3 comments:

Brian said...

OUCH!! Considering in the last one,Jerry had his eaten and then spit out.....well....I guess it's safe to say guys don't fare to well : (

Anonymous said...

Is there also any video relating this post?

Anonymous said...

He was Josh on 'Kyle XY' and I remember thinking he was going to be hot once he turned 18.