Thursday, July 19, 2012

Favorite DALLAS Walk: Josh Henderson



I have written before of my affinity for DALLAS. It was the one show when I was a kid in the eighties my parents sat down and watched together. I tuned into the new TNT version to see some familiar old friends, but ended up being most captivated by Josh Henderson. I remember seeing Henderson in a few things before, but never did I see him as electric as he is as John Ross Ewing. Henderson exudes a raw combination of sleazy and sex and although sometimes I wish he would finish his morning shave, it somehow works for his characters appeal. Henderson is especially welcome when he comes on screen as so many of his cast mates (Metcaffe especially) are not exactly master thespians...





In keeping with the theme of capturing movement from the post on Aaron above, I could not quite find an image to capture the hotness of Henderson's walk, so a video from last nights episode will have to do. In the scene, John Ross finds out cousin Lucy is not on his side and was great to see lusty Lucy back and hope the producers write her in as a regular next season. I am not sure I am totally sold on the new version, but Henderson is certainly doing a good job of getting me there.



Above: Henderson with Dallas stars Charlene Tilton & Patrick Duffy

1 comment:

Bobby F said...

I'd say hib big balls in those tight jeans help make that walk.
:-)
I am LOVING this sudsy soap and the interactions between Cliff and J.R. always have me howling with memories of them going at each other 25 years ago.