Friday, July 13, 2012

Kinda new, kinda WOW, Charlie



Although all the guys left on The Glee Project are hot, (love me some Blake) the judges got rid of the most talented guy this week by booting Charlie Lubeck. As soon as I saw the bottom three I knew Charlie was a goner. The judges were not ready to chuck Aylin and although my gut tells me she's going to be second, Nellie is my pick to win.



The judges, Zach in particular, struggled to get beyond Charlie's idiosyncrasies, and let his behavior get in the way of seeing how special he was. Ryan saw it, but still went predictable by pushing him out. The only bright spot in him being in the bottom 3 so often was there were many opportunities for him to perform. Charlie has what most of the greats had, an unpredictability, and always on the edge making him fascinatingly watchable.





No comments: