Sunday, July 15, 2012

Second Impressions: Wil



I have to be honest, I am not usually drawn to androgynous men. When I first saw promo pics of Big Brother house guest Wil Heuser I was a bit worried. He seemed to fit the narrowly drawn mold BB usually uses to fill the gay quota. For the most part, on BB gay men are finger snapping, flaming and loud and lesbians are pretty butch. Although many reality shows, Survivor & Amazing Race, have gone beyond these stereotypes, with the exception of maybe Will Wikle, Big Brother generally has not.



I have only seen the first episode, so not sure where season 14's Wil is going to fit, but there is something incredibly appealing about him. I have not seen him on the feeds, so he may end up disappointing, but he is an incredibly beautiful man who although at times seems a little like a Fabio in waiting, is certainly one to keep your eye on.





No comments: