Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summertime:

'Summertime, when the livin is easy'


Over the past six or eight months I have been going up and down with how often I have been posting. There were times I felt it was time to close the door on FH, then inspiration returned. Usually about this time of year I announce a month or so blog break. This summer I am not feeling such a break is needed, the blog has reached I nice flow with usually updates 3 or 4 times a week, making 75 or 80 new posts a month. Over the next six or seven weeks that number will decrease as I welcome the warm weather, weddings (always the bridesmaid....), some short trips and house guests into my summer. Posting will continue, so keep checking back as though quantity many dip for a short time, quality hopefully will not. Hope everyone gets out there to enjoy some of the summer!

4 comments:

JiEL said...

Keep on going my friend because your site is very special.

You make us dicover so talented photographers and models too, not to mention updating some celebrity birthdays....

PEACE and LOVE and «COOLER» times for you americans...
We saw the huge «hot temperature» you have down there..

I know also that many hydro workers from Canada are in USA to help for your electricity shortages...

CHEERS !

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of your blog! Check it out every day. As much as I'll miss your posts during your breaks, I'm happy that your out there enjoying yourself this summer.

-Chris

Bobby F said...

Tye,
I am glad to hear you are not itching to end the blog. I would miss it but if your heart isn't in it, I would certainly not want you to continue the blog.
Here's to continued vision and inspiration.
Hugs,
Bobby

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a really great summer! Thanks for all your work and I will definitely keep checking!!