Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Harried!


'Harry likes to be naked all the time'
One Direction's Louis


Yes, I know, sort of the antithesis of birthday boy Patrick Warburton but there is something...about Harry Styles!


I have never had Bieber fever, nor really been a fan of boy bands. My taste in men has historically been for guys a little older than myself. I have paid little attention to the onslaught of One Direction, yes, of course, like most of you, caught myself singing one of their songs in the car, but their appeal, until this week, never really latched itself upon me.


OK...latched!

How can you not LOVE Harry! That hair, that face, that grin. With two days, and a half a dozen performances on The Today Show I am officially harried! I know there are four others in the group, and maybe some of them can even sing better, but for this week I am going to be a 16 year old screaming girl, Tiger Beat Magazine firmly in hand, swooning away! Anyone care to join me, if only for a day or two?



Not sure if these are real, but supposedly at one time twittered by Harry.


6 comments:

JiEL said...

HARRY «WHO» ? ? ?

I'm not a great fan of boys band but this Harry is cute.

Please give more informations: his last name and what is his group?

Thanks.

Tye said...

JeIL,

Last name Styles
From One Direction

Anonymous said...

Not a fan. I loved Backstreet Boys and N'Sync growing up and part of the appeal was the dance moves that went with the infectious pop songs. One direction lacks the moves.

-Chris

Bobby F said...

So very cute!

Gigii89 said...

Awww.. So cute

JiEL said...

Thank you Tye for the infos....

When it comes to «famous» people or knowned models, I like when blog owners put more informations that helps to put those nice pics in the proper folder...

With my HUUUUUGE collection, it's quite helpfull...
I have more than 330 000 photos so...

Thanks again dear Tye.