Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all those who spend a few moments each day or each week dropping into Favorite Hunks! A special thank you to all those who contributed their talent and their time to share with myself and the blog! I am especially grateful to those who are regular contributors, it really means a lot to me.

It is hard to believe that FH is entering it's sixth year. To be honest I am not sure this excites me or depresses me. Depresses because the time has simply flown. I had no idea where the blog was going when it first began where exactly it was going but am generally happy with all the turns along the way.

I know the net is competitive and blogs and sites come and go. I have been thrilled so many of you have stuck with me over the years. Christmas Day 2012 brought the highest number of hits to the blog in almost a year, and it was rewarding to think so many people popped in to spend a few moments with FH during the holiday! Looking forward to what is awaiting in 2013. Cheers to you all!

Tye


3 comments:

Bobby F said...

And I am sure that I am not the only one who is very grateful for all you do. You have been very honest with us about your trying times with the blog and the ups and downs in your life. You do not have to do this several times a week...but we are sure glad you do. Thank you so much, Tye, and I hope 2013 helps you to move on from the sad and tough times you went thru in 2012.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Tye,
I am one who drops in daily to FH and I want to thank you for all the hard work you put into the site on a regular basis.
All the best for 2013!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I'll be checking in daily for as long as continue to blog.

-Chris