Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hail Ceasar!


I have been toying for awhile now with finally committing to watching Spartacus. I have season 1 on DVD, but until this month did not have the proper motivation to actually get down to business. The third season just began and the addition of the ultra sexy Australian actor Todd Lasance as Julius Caesar has pushed me over the edge

Below: Todd by TJ Scott
I love TJ's 'In The Tub' series, if you have not checked it out, see much more on flickr HERE:


Although I have not seen on screen before, I was slightly familiar with Todd's work having seen images on the web before. Todd is best known for his roles on Home & Away, Cloudstreet and most recently Crownies. Todd is a great addition to the cast, and love his take on Caesar in the episode that I saw. He is also incredibly hot, obviously putting in the time readying his body for the physical requirements of being part of the Spartacus cast. Todd is one of those guys simply exuding sexual energy in every scene he is in, regardless of who he is acting against.

No comments: