Friday, March 1, 2013

An Unlikely Place to Find A Hottie?


What Is: On The TV Show Jeopardy


I know I am not the only one who when watching Jeopardy roots for the cute guy. There is no real reason, no good reason anyway. They might be an idiot, but somehow shallowness takes over and you want them to beat the portly professor to the right and the English teacher in the middle. The worst scenario is when the portly professor is in the lead, and the English teacher cock blocks the hottie from gaining by getting in the way by daring to answer a question.


I go through phases with Jeopardy, sometimes don't watch for months, even years, other times watch daily. Last week I got back into the show with the tournament (I know another one) of champions. Back on screen was the adorable face of Dan McShane. Dan became a bit of a celebrity after his last appearance, mostly because he is so darned cute.


When I saw Dan on the show I remembered a previous post I made about the men on Judge Judy (don't Judge me!). When Googling, I had no idea there were Jeopardy Hottie tumblrs or an entire group of women who try to contact winners for dates, and eventual marriage. I guess a guy who just won a hundred grand might be worth having some chicken parmesan and green beans with. I guess if there are women contacting the dead beat dads on Judge Judy and wife killers in prison, contacting an intelligent money winner is a slight step up the ladder. Hopefully there is not a similar group devoted to the men from Cops...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always root for the cute guy too. Jeopardy used to be my Sunday night guilty pleasure before bed but now I hardly have my TV on past 10.

-Chris