Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Old & the New Of The Young & The Restless


I came across these images of actor Doug Davidson (Paul, Y&R) last week when I was doing my piece on Terry Lester. I did a small piece on Doug back in 2008, but these shots (especially with the page boy blonde hair) were too good not to share. Although the hair do is gone, Doug is still looking mighty fine and is one of the shows longest running cast members, having joined the sudser back in 1978.



Someone fairly new to the CBS soap is actor Marco Dapper, who many remember from his work in the Eating Out series.




Lastly, congrats to former Y & R cast member Diana DeGarmo who wed fellow Idol alum Ace Young earlier this month. I am still trying to figure out if I love or loathe Young's choice of wedding attire...
 

1 comment:

Bobby F said...

Sorry but I have NEVER been a fan of Doug Davidson.

I was shocked back before Christmas when I saw Marco Dapper on Y&R. I showed my mom and my aunt THAT SCENE from Eating Out 2. They laughed so much. :-)