Friday, July 26, 2013

Michiel Huisman in Treme


I usually look forward to July 18th each year as I get to again search for new images of actor Michiel Huisman on his birthday. This year I skipped posting on the 18th, but I am not going to let that stop me!


I first discovered Michiel when searching for actors to profile in my favorite import section and quickly became a fan of the Dutch actor after seeing him in the 2003 movie Phileine zegt sorry. (below) To me, Michiel Huisman is just about perfect and this year, seem the rest of the world seems to think so as well. Besides appearing on screen in World War Z, Michiel is also juggling roles on two US television shows, Nashville on ABC and HBO's Treme. I began both of these shows, but never really watched much past the first episode or two but with Michiel now in the cast of both, might be time to try them again!

Phileine zegt sorry (Phileine Says Sorry, 2003)

My previous posts on Michiel HERE: & HERE:

Michiel in Treme (2013)

No comments: