Friday, January 24, 2014

Arrow,The Apprentice: Colton Haynes


Sometimes you see an actor or model in an image but for some reason you don't connect. I have seen tons of images, and small written pieces on Colton Haynes for the past few years. Obviously good looking, I didn't really stop and go 'Whoa!' until watching him as Roy on Arrow.


A model since fifteen, Haynes began modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch in New York. Upon moving to Hollywood, Haynes got roles on shows known for casting hot young guys willing to take off their shirts. Stints on the new Melrose Place, Teen Wolf and The Gates brought the young actor attention, not to mention all of the rumors of relationships with various actors.


I never paid much attention until making my way through Season 1 of Arrow. Haynes portrayal of Roy is spot on and scratches away at my perplexity to lust after the bad boy. Roy is damaged, yet self aware enough to fight to change and follow in the footsteps of the man who saved his life.


Haynes has the ability to move from pretty boy to bad boy deceptively smoothly. (don't they all...) He exudes a sexual energy in his scenes, regardless of this co-star. Roy makes you want to help him, save him but ultimately...do him. Tis the way lust usually works.






XY Magazine (2006)


Look 2010

2 comments:

Bobby F. said...

A lot of the XY pics were shot here in Austin, TX. Here is the collection
http://coltonhaynesinfo.tumblr.com/post/34965739101/lunaticus-anima-whenever-i-get-upset-i-just

JiEL said...

OMFGT!

Do you want to make me sooooo crazy...

Colton Haynes is another one of my crushes BECAUSE of his cute look and LITTLE CUTE EARS....

I'd do so crazy things if I could meet him....

In Arrow, with Stephen Amell, I could lick my 55inches flat screen all over during the TV show...
YUMMIES...